Monday, March 29, 2010

Who is?

This won't take long. Sorry.
...

.



Against Me! is releasing their newest album in around June.

When I first heard Against Me! their music straight punched me in the chest; nothing less. Their music means more to me than a lot of other things.

Against Me! has said that they want to be big - like stadium big - and that always brings up the "Sell Out" debate. They've moved to a bigger label, albums have obviously changed, radio play exists now, etc. etc.

Making a living is vitally important for a band, and I'm absolutely sure that their causes are true.

But a choice often must be made; choose to reach deep into the guts of a few people, or choose to be acquainted with lots.
Not many bands can have both.

Would I like them if I only knew the new album? Who knows.

I don't believe that sell outs exist, and I do believe change is inevitable.

1 comment:

  1. personally i don't care much about bands 'selling out' or whatever. but boooo stadium shows

    ReplyDelete